Restrictions on Use
On using the Areen BDC Website, you agree not to:
- Make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned by or licensed to you.
- Use this website in any way to send unsolicited commercial email or "spam", or any similar abuse of the Areen BDC Website.
- Make available or upload files to this Website that may contain a virus or corrupt data.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful material or information via the Website.
- Engage in activities through the Areen BDC, which are illegal or unlawful in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Post on the Areen BDC Website any product or service which would cause us to violate any applicable law or regulation of any jurisdiction
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or to attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
- Take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure Hyper-linking to Areen BDC website
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of Areen BDC Website or any of its contents are prohibited.
- You can put the links of Areen BDC Website in any other sites that do not violate the objectives, policies and frameworks of the Areen BDC Website
- Under no circumstance shall the Areen BDC be considered associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logs, insignia or other devices used of appearing on websites that link to this Website or any of its contents.
- The Areen BDC reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violate any law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights
- The Areen BDC reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames, and disclaims any responsibility for the contents available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website.
- Links to other Website and/or portals are provided as a convenience to you.
- We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the website and/or portals we link to, and we do not endorse their contents. Use of the hyper-links and access to such websites or Portals are entirely at your own responsibility.
- We aim to replace broken links to other sites, but we cannot guarantee that these links will always work, as we have no control over the availability of other sites.
This Website has been supervised over by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology in Saudi Arabia. All contents on the Ministry of Communications, Information Technology shall be completely protected in accordance with Saudi Rules, and Regulations related to Publications, Brand Names and all other Intellectual Property Rights. All Intellectual Property Rights relating to this Portal’s content will be authorized and possessed by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
Except otherwise stated, you shall never be authorized to sell, license, lease, modify, copy, reproduce or download, publicize, transport or distribute or explicitly show or editing any materials derived from content of this Portal without the prior written relevant approval of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology Management. It is completely prohibited to change or modify any of the Website’s contents. In addition, all pictures included within the Website shall be protected as per Publication copyrights, and it is not allowed to copy or use such contents with no prior written approval of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology Management.
Termination of use
You hereby agree to exclusively comply with Saudi Jurisdiction concerning any issues or disputes arising as a result of using this Website.
Limitation of Liability
The services offered on the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology to process on-line applications and obtain information in respect to various government agencies and authorities, are for your convenience only. You hereby acknowledge your full awareness that Internet communications may be subject to interference or interception by third parties that this Website does not replace information available through official channels, and that applications and administrative steps can still be performed directly before the competent authority.
Therefore, use of this Website remains at your own responsibility and, in no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may incur on account of using, visiting, relying on any statement, opinion, representation on the Website nor resulting from any delay in operation, transmission, communication failures, internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software or the conduct or views of any person who access this Website.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any damage or loss incurred as a result of your accessing or using this Website is to refrain from or discontinue using or accessing it.
Protection from Viruses
We exerted our utmost efforts to check and monitor contents of this Website all over the different stages of production. We advise you to use appropriate antivirus programs whenever you attempt to download any contents from the Website, especially that we shall be not responsible for any loss or damage of your data or your PC which may arise while contacting this Website or using any of its contents.
The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and all its included services, information, materials and vacancies shall be for your personal use in the same manner they are availed with no acknowledgments or warranties. We hereby shall be not responsible for any faults or excesses that may arise as a result of using such a website or any of its contents or included links either we know about this or not.
Any communications or information that may be sent by the website’s user shall never be possessed by the sender or guaranteed in terms of privacy. In addition, any interactive use by the Portal’s user shall never be a guarantee to have any rights, licenses or privileges of any kind.
You hereby acknowledge that you will never take any action against the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology or any of its administrations including all agencies, employees or authorized agents who are responsible for managing, updating or illustrating the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. This is considered an exemption of any obligations or responsibilities that may arise regarding any claims resulting from your violation of any Terms or Conditions of use or any other effective rules both in and outside Saudi Arabia.
Standards for the Comments and E-Participation
All comments in e-participation channels or Social networks are thoroughly deliberated and reviewed to make sure that commentators are committed to the relevant standards and regulations. The Website Administration has the full power to exclude any comments deemed as inappropriate. Such standards include the following:
- Commentators should stick to general ethics and avoid mentioning any inappropriate phrases or impolite words.
- The comments should be relevantly focused on the issues put for discussion.
- Avoiding any personal criticism which is not envisioned to enrich the issues deliberated.
- Avoiding any fanatical instincts.
- Being completely sure of accuracy when mentioning any texts of Qur’an or religious views and letting only specialized persons to discuss such topics.
- Not to write any personal information within the comments such as contact data.