Market Research serves as an essential platform for the development of well-planned business decisions as it provides a clear acumen of the environment.
A market research thus minimizes risks and increases potential for profit making.
We offer a full range of market research services including but not limited to the following:
- Market entry strategy: optimal mode and region to enter the market.
- Assessment of market size, share and future forecasts compared to competitors.
- Identification and assessment of potential customers, suppliers and business partners.
- Consumer behavior and decision-making analyses.
- Customer profile and preference analysis.
- Regional analyses.
- SWOT analyses of market possibilities.
- Competitor analyses.
- Specification of local requirements for operations, production and sale of goods and services.
- Analyses of sale and purchase models and strategies.
- Test marketing before product launch.
- Outsourced sales force.
- Media monitoring.
- Financial modeling of marketing and entry strategy.
- Social media marketing and strategy.
We also provide sales targeted market research services combined with outsourced sales management services.
These services propose to get direct business results in terms of sales or contacts with suppliers, potential customers, or business partners.
When conducting a market research, we collect and subsequently analyze both primary source and secondary source information. Our advice derives from integrated information from the following sources.
Areen BDC standard approach for providing quality services through accurate and smart project management. We value each of our assignments as a top priority, and therefore we always apply our highly professional approach in the deliverance of our services, ensuring top quality and added value to our clients’ endeavors. Applied to our market research services include
- Meeting with customers to define the subject of the research (research aim/issue)
- Analysis of requirements.
- Planning of the research approach and implementation
- Presentation of research plan and schedule to customers
- Pre-screening of data collection locations/sources (e.g., experts, statistics, publications, etc.)
- Testing of research instruments
- Data collection
- Data classification
- Data analysis
- Presentation of results of the research
- Post-research support (e.g., further research, addressing additional questions, etc.).